As long as it keeps funding my MMs and other movie related figs they can keep scamming the armchair athletes all they want. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
As long as it keeps funding my MMs and other movie related figs they can keep scamming the armchair athletes all they want. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
i like MM too, so really...im getting scammed for my own benefit?
that sounds cool, i think!
So.....Is Zepplin not happening then? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
i dont think its 100% out, but its definitly on the back burner till signatures hit paper.
ummmmmmmm..........
another cool year-
hard to believe it's been 10 years so far!
gets easier to belive when I try to get from point A to point B in my house though.....
as long as there's a clear shot to the coffee pot!
What about Zappa and the (Simpsons like) R. Crumb/Zap Comix lines?
Or was that just a dream.................?
I got a feeling there will be more than 2 elvis figs, in multiple scales. Methinks there will be one elvis fig for each decade.
but what the fuck do I know...
well, um, you were just at the sculpting studio, werent ya? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
Plus it is going to interesting to see how the lines turn out (in number I mean) as the year progresses. There were a few lines last year that popped out of no where.
who? me? http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
way too many sports as compared to the others http://www.hostboard.com/forums/